From: owner-registrars@dnso.org [mailto:owner-registrars@dnso.org]On
Behalf Of Bhavin Turakhia
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 2:00 PM
To: Registrars@dnso.org
Subject: RE: [registrars] Reliable InterRegistrar Data Transfer

A transfer request actually goes to the registry after the whois request
so there is no direct online verification mechanism. Nevertheless we can
write a script to monitor any registrar who is sending whois requests
for domains which then later have no transfer away requests, and
blacklist those registrars