[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Reliable InterRegistrar Data Transfer

I agree with rob here. It is my hope that we can design a open and
transparent system where by each registrar knows who and how many domains
were queried by each registrar and that any abuse of the system is clearly
identified and all understand what constitutes abuse.

afterall i don't believe that registrars are directly abusing whois, third
parties may but they won't have access to the proposed system, only
registrars will have access so abuse should be clear and evident when
contrasted against other activity.

There has been enough interest in this topic that I'll create a teleconf
for early next week either monday to wed. I'll post the call details to
registrars individually.

best,

-rick