[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Reliable InterRegistrar Data Transfer

yes, its simular but we want to discuss something that is deployable now,
and is not public. Its requirements are that it work not that its a
standard protocol that works. Issue can be handled by contract rather than
by policy at the protocol level.

-rick