[registrars]

Re: [registrars] REALNAMES - stopping service 30th June.

Ross,

I never asked for a history lesson but thanks anyways.

> As I mentioned previously, I get the sense that registrars are quickly
> losing patience with anything but this type of a solution. If you want us
> keep buying your stuff, it might be a good idea to start listening.
Lastly,
> of course none of this is Neteka specific (only insofar as you've chosen
> involve them) - this only works if each of the IDN suppliers realizes the
> errors of their current ways and starts to work towards something truly
> lasting.

I'm not trying to make this an adversarial discussion but since you mention
Neteka, I can tell you that we are following what the IETF is doing and the
IDN solution we have deployed on behalf of registires supports IETF
standards. We just realize that companies out there that want to deploy now
and that is why we exist today. There will be a long transition period
before all IDN's work 100% with all applications and protocols. That being
said, with our expertise in arena we believe that we can help with that
transition. Also remember that registrars don't have to sell IDN's if they
don't want to.

Regards,

Ketu