[registrars]

Re: [registrars] expiry date and creation date dont match

>    So my preference would be to not create a mandatory standard, but to
>    leave it to the registrars discretion as to whether to implement one
>    and in what cases.

Without coherent standards, we are left with the "he said/she said"
interpretation of policy that is dragging on the efficiency of so many of
our businesses now. My preference is to implement rules that are clear and
precise and followed by all, or not. I'm not sure that there is a reasonable
middle-ground where interoperability is concerned.

-rwr