[registrars]

[registrars] Bounced message from T. Keller

I totally agree to this point. A clear set of rules to which
all registrars "have to comply" will make business easier
and more transparent.

There is already enough diversity in the ways registrars=20
handle certain issues (ie Auto-ACK).=20

In my eyes one big task of this constituience is to create
standardprocedures and to enforce them after the been=20
introduced to the registrar community.

tom

-

Thomas Keller

Domain Services
Schlund + Partner AG
Erbprinzenstr. 4 - 12                                    Tel. +49-721-91374=
-534
76133 Karlsruhe, Germany                                 Fax  +49-721-91374=
-215
http://www.schlund.de                                    tom@schlund.de    =
 =20

Am 11.04.2002 schrieb Ross Wm. Rader:

> >    So my preference would be to not create a mandatory standard, but to
> >    leave it to the registrars discretion as to whether to implement one
> >    and in what cases.
>=20
> Without coherent standards, we are left with the "he said/she said"
> interpretation of policy that is dragging on the efficiency of so many of
> our businesses now. My preference is to implement rules that are clear and
> precise and followed by all, or not. I'm not sure that there is a reasona=
ble
> middle-ground where interoperability is concerned.
>=20
> -rwr
>=20
>=20
=20
gruss

tom =20
       O /  =20
      /|    o  =20
    wenn ein kind eine blume pflueckt ist das schoen.=20
 wenn alle kinder eine blume pfluecken ist die wiese leer.

--ivHc2SZskddb40s2

--ivHc2SZskddb40s2--