From: owner-registrars@dnso.org [mailto:owner-registrars@dnso.org]On
Behalf Of Tim Ruiz
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 11:32 AM
To: registrars@dnso.org
Subject: Re: [registrars] expiry date and creation date dont match

Patrick,

Actually, I think the 60 day hold on transfers when a domain changes
ownership is a good idea. We are considering that ourselves. Especially
since our experience has been that not all registrars are as cooperative as
we try to be when something goes wrong. If the domain is still with us when
am issue arises over a change of ownership, we will be in a much better
position to correct any errors.

Tim