Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 15:29:14 -0500
From: The IESG <iesg-secretary@ietf.org>
To: IETF-Announce:  ;
Cc: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Last Call: Extensible Provisioning Protocol to Proposed
    Standard

The IESG has received a request from the Provisioning Registry Protocol
Working Group to consider publication of the following Internet-Drafts
as Proposed Standards:

 o Extensible Provisioning Protocol
	<draft-ietf-provreg-epp-06.txt>
 o Extensible Provisioning Protocol Domain Name Mapping
	<draft-ietf-provreg-epp-domain-04.txt>
 o Extensible Provisioning Protocol Host Mapping
	<draft-ietf-provreg-epp-host-04.txt>
 o Extensible Provisioning Protocol Contact Mapping
	<draft-ietf-provreg-epp-contact-04.txt>
 o Extensible Provisioning Protocol Transport Over TCP
	<draft-ietf-provreg-epp-tcp-04.txt>

final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
iesg@ietf.org or ietf@ietf.org mailing lists by March 29, 2002.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-provreg-epp-06.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-provreg-epp-domain-04.txt