[registrars]

FW: [registrars] 18 Registrars Endorse WLS Implementation

-----Original Message-----
From: Austin [mailto:alinford@sisna.com]
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2002 2:20 PM
To: 'Paul Stahura'
Subject: RE: [registrars] 18 Registrars Endorse WLS Implementation

Paul,
will you forward this post for me?

To the group:
There may have been some confusion over the interpretation of our last
post, so here is a new and improved statement that clears up
Domainmonger.com's position with regard to the SnapNames / NetSol
debate.

We did agree to allow Domainmonger.com to be included on the list of
supporting Registrars of the modified WLS.  Upon further review, we have
decided to retract our support.

For more in depth discussion on why we have changed our position, feel
free to email me directly at austinl@domainmonger.com

Austin Linford
Central Registrar, dba Domainmonger.com