[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Whois Server Being Scripted

Patricio,

I've stated working on an open source whois server with an embeded oo
database backend.

the thingy lives at http://whoisd.sourceforge.net no dist yet but the
files are in CVS.

Adding a blacklist or dynamic blacklist is one of the items on the todo
list.

not sure this helps, but though you might find it of interest.

-rick