[registrars]

Re: [registrars] February Registrar Meeting

At 11:38 PM 1/8/02 -0500, Michael D. Palage wrote:
>Location: After discussion among the Executive Committee and the Names
>Council representatives it was decided that an East Coast location would be
>most prudent.

Dear Michael:  FWIW, I have memberships in the University Club of D.C.,
half a block from the Capitol Hilton, six blocks from the White House.

I also have a membership in the Capitol Hill Club, next to the offices of
the Member of the House of Representatives.

I also have reciprocal privileges to the Army and Navy Club, also very near
the Capitol Hilton.  I hosted meetings for CORE and POC in the University
Club and the Army and Navy Club in January of 1988.

The prices could be more attractive than we would have in commercial hotels
in or near Reston.

Regards, BobC

Never underestimate the power of inertia;}