[registrars]

Re: [registrars] February Registrar Meeting

Good morning.

I would suggest a saturday to sunday 3pm meeting rather than friday-saturday.
It makes sense for return flights to Europe and saves one day. I don't know
the impact for our colleagues in other continents, please comment if it
makes it worse for you.

The week-end incluing the 16th is OK for me, Reston as a place also.

Michael D. Palage :

--
Christophe Wolfhugel -+- wolf@oleane.net -+- France Telecom Transpac