[registrars]

RE: [registrars] February Registrar Meeting

For those not familiar with USA East Coast Geography.

Reston, Virginia is between the main international airport for Washington,
DC
and the city centre of Washington, DC.  Both Neulevel and Verisign have
offices nearby.

Reston is like a satellite suburb of Washington, DC.

Regards,
Bruce