[registrars]

RE: [registrars] By-Laws

Actually, I've only posted my disclosure to the other members of the
ExCom.  Here it is for the world to see (I apologize for the length,
I work for an acquisitive firm):

I work for Allegiance Telecom, a U.S. telecommunications company.  We
offer our Internet related products (including domain name services)
under the brand names Hosting.com and WSMDomains.  In addition, we
acquired the following companies that offered domain name services:
Adgrafix, Connectnet, Connect.net, CTSNet, Harvardnet, InterAccess
(my original firm, and the Registrar), Jumpnet, Kivex, and Virtualis
Systems.

InterAccess is an accredited and operational registrar.  Adgrafix and
Virtualis are accredited, but not operational, registrars.  I speak
for all of these companies in domain name related matters.

-Bryan