[registrars]

[registrars] New REGISTRY Constituency Chair

Please be advised that Jeff Neuman has been elected as the new Chair of the
Registry Constituency. I believe it is in our best interest to work closely
with the Registry Constituency on a number of inter-related issues that
impact both constituencies as well as the greater Domain Name Registration
Industry.

His contact information is listed below.

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.
Director, Policy and Intellectual Property
NeuLevel, Inc.
Loudoun Tech Center
46000 Center Oak Plaza
Building X