[registrars]

Re: [registrars] By-Laws

Liz,

On Thu, 29 Nov 2001, Liz Williams wrote:

> Secondly, whilst you continually name particular registrars and single them
> out for specific "treatment" from the chair, I note that we still do not
> have a disclosure of interests from the Executive Committee or the Names
> Council representatives.  I ask, in line with the minutes of the MdR
> meeting, that that be posted COB today to the RC list.

[snip]

I believe Tim abd Brian have posted their disclosures; I stood up in MdR
and spoke mine.

   I am not currently under contract to prduce or porvide any work
   for any registrar. I have worked for many but at this time have no
   pending work for any registrar other that the one I own, Alice's
   Registry Inc. There are registrars that owe Alice's for previous work
   but I doubt they wish to be named here ;-)

I too look forward for disclosures from the NC canadates.

-rick