[registrars]

[registrars] XFER Update

During the balloting several members stated that they were interested in
joining the constituency. I am in the process of getting the most recent
financial update from Diane at ICANN. My primary concern is to identify and
missing or late votes. As a result of the names council task force, I
believe that it is most important to get the most accurate viewpoint of
registrars on this issue. I hope to finalize the ballot at the end of the
week, and will provide additional demographics
(constituency/non-constituency at that time.

Best regards,

Michael D. Palage