[registrars]

[registrars] NY Disaster equipment.... location of Rescue Centre??

Hello

I work for Dr Paul Kane, Chairman of ICB / REACTO.com.  Paul is
travelling at the moment, with no access to cellular nor email.

I have a message on my voice mail from Paul asking me to source,
purchase and dispatch 100 quality face particle masks to the New York
Rescue Centre, in response to a request from a Registrar. I have located
a supplier, who can ship them today but I do not know where to have them
dispatched nor who the Registrar is to ask for more details.

If anyone knows the street address of the New York Rescue Centre, please
advise as soon as possible.

Many thanks.  Our thoughts and best wishes are with the victims of this
terrorist attack.

Amanda Stuart

Amanda Stuart - Administrator           Fax:+44 1202 430 580
ICB plc, PO Box: 4040, Christchurch, BH23 1XW, U.K.
Preventing fraud & deception on the Internet - Winner Internet Industry
Awards.