[registrars]

[registrars] Re: IETF update

Bruce,

Many thanks for attending the meetings and providing the synopsis of the
main tech issues all registrars are and will be faced with.

I'll make sure that this note and your last one about the Commerce whois
meeting get placed on our registrar web site (when we get it up ;-)

again, thanks for boiling down the details for us - it is very much
appreciated!

-rick