[registrars]

Re: [registrars] NY Disaster equipment.... location of Rescue Centre??

At 09:24 AM 9/17/01 +0100, Amanda Stuart wrote:
>If anyone knows the street address of the New York Rescue Centre, please
>advise as soon as possible.

Dear Amanda:

What a thoughtful offer:-)

Surprisingly, gas masks cannot be shipped out of the U.S. without an export
license:-(  They might go to an unfriendly nation.

That hit me when I tried to send gas masks to our staff after the gas
attack in the Tokyo subway several years ago.

Regards, BobC