[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Registrar participation on New TLD Evaluation Group

Antony,

I looked into our representation on the Whiois and IDN committes which we
have representation.

I have not seen a request for participation; none the less, I will inquire
as to how we get represented on the committe and find these requets.

-rick