[registrars]

[registrars] Montevideo Agenda

Listed below is the proposed agenda for this Friday's meeting in Montevideo.
We have a full plate on our agenda. Because of the full agenda, it appears
that there may be the need for supplemental meetings to tackle all of the
issues before us similar to what we did in Stockholm.

The Registrar meeting has been scheduled in the afternoon to allow
registrars to attend either of two events in the morning: the registry
constituency or the cross constituency Business/IP/ISP meeting. Although I
believe both are important, and I will be popping in and out of both
meetings, I will be spending the majority of my time in the cross
constituency meeting. I believe the cross constituency meeting is tackling
many of the issues that the registrars will confront in the afternoon. The
cross constituency session should help frame and expedite the issues that
the registrars will be confronting in the afternoon.

The proposed agenda for the Registrar Constituency in the afternoon is as
follows:

Welcome: 14:00-14:15
XFER Issue: 14:15-14:45
Deletes: 14:45-15:15
International Domain Names: 15:15-15:45
Below $6 Pricing on domain names: 15:45-16:00
ALSC & ccTLD S/O Request: 16:00-16:30
Board Elections / Registrars Voting Block: 16:30-17:30
Committees and Task Forces Updates: 17:30-18:00

For exact meeting rooms and time please refer to
http://www.icann.org/montevideo/

I will be posting additional information within the next 24 hours.

Best regards,

Michael D. Palage