From: "Ram Mohan" <rmohan@afilias.info>
To: <office-reg@1stdomain.net>
Copies to: "Hal Lubsen" <hlubsen@afilias.info>
Subject: Deletion of domain names for 1stdomain.net - Status Update
Date sent: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 16:56:42 -0400

Dear Govinda:
I wanted to let you know that unfortunately, it is not going to be
possible
for the names that were submitted by 1stdomain to be taken out of the
queue -- they will be processed as a normal request by the registry
system.

The reasons have to do with endangering the system integrity of the
registry
database by having to force it out of "lock" mode into an unlocked (and
unverified) status.

As I'd mentioned on the phone with you earlier, I promised to try to
resolve
the problem for you, but there was no way to do what we wanted to do.

Best Regards,
Ram
Ram Mohan
Chief Technology Officer