[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Proposals for Rules for the Association

And I support open votes.  Our constituency constitution requires it in the
default.  We seem to have already violated our constituency bylaws with the
recent election.  While we have a place holder in the bylaw for closed
votes in special circumstances, the vast majority should be open, unless
agreed by all on a sensitive issue before hand.

Default -> Open votes.

Rob.

--
Rob Hall                                voice  (613) 768-5100
President                                  fax  (613) 820-0777

iti,s