[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Proposals for Rules for the Association

Rob,

Please read the by-laws. I respectfully disagree with your statement that
there was a violation of the by-laws. It states that "The Constituency will
endeavor to make all voting public."

I advocated for the more stringent mandatory public disclosure, but lost. In
fact if I recall it was you and Elana that advocated this more flexible
solution. I asked the Names Counsel representatives to make the results
public upon the close of the election, but the results provided to him by
the DNSO votebot were encoded.

Therefore, I agree that most voting should be public as stated in the
by-laws but strenuously disagree that there was a violation of the by-laws
in connection with the last election.

Mike