	From: Rick H Wesson
	Sent: Wed 8/15/2001 11:56 PM
	To: Registrars List; NSI Registrar List
	Subject: [registrars] I work for you.

	Registrars,

	As the newly elected Technical Officer of the Registrars
Constituency I
	would like to make myself available to assist in Registrar <-->
Registry
	Relations and any other technical capacity that may be of
benefit to the
	constituency in general.

	I am currently tracking the following issues:
	  o VeriSign Registry Batch Domain Deletion
	  o COM/NET/ORG Transfer Issue
	  o Afilias (.info) Fraudulent Sunrise Registrations
	  o IETF EPP Working Group - New Registry/Registrar Protocol
	  o IETF IDN Working Group - MultiLingual DNS

	If you have thoughts or concerns on any of the above or wish to
inform me
	of something I should be tracking please email or phone me, my
contact
	details are below.

	Remember as Technical Officer of the Registrars Constituency I
work on
	your issues and you need to let me and the rest of the
Registrars
	Constituency Execs know your desires. If you want to reach all
the Execs
	and can't remember all our addresses drop a note to
rc-excom@ar.com and we
	will all get a copy.

	I hope to provide often and timely updates to the work we are
performing
	on your behalf. Again, please let us know your concerns and
opinions on
	the current issues we must address.

	thanks,

	-rick