[registrars]

[registrars] I work for you.

Registrars,

As the newly elected Technical Officer of the Registrars Constituency I
would like to make myself available to assist in Registrar <--> Registry
Relations and any other technical capacity that may be of benefit to the
constituency in general.

I am currently tracking the following issues:
  o VeriSign Registry Batch Domain Deletion
  o COM/NET/ORG Transfer Issue
  o Afilias (.info) Fraudulent Sunrise Registrations
  o IETF EPP Working Group - New Registry/Registrar Protocol
  o IETF IDN Working Group - MultiLingual DNS

If you have thoughts or concerns on any of the above or wish to inform me
of something I should be tracking please email or phone me, my contact
details are below.

Remember as Technical Officer of the Registrars Constituency I work on
your issues and you need to let me and the rest of the Registrars
Constituency Execs know your desires. If you want to reach all the Execs
and can't remember all our addresses drop a note to rc-excom@ar.com and we
will all get a copy.

I hope to provide often and timely updates to the work we are performing
on your behalf. Again, please let us know your concerns and opinions on
the current issues we must address.

thanks,

-rick

Rick H. Wesson