[registrars]

[registrars] Upcoming ICANN BoD election.....

Dear all,

First of all may I thank those Registrars who wrote to me months ago
encouraging me to stand for election to the ICANN Board. Having
conducted a "litmus test" and in light of the support shown, both by
Registrars and other Constituencies in the DNSO, I accepted the
nomination and now submit my candidacy.

FYI, I have prepared a brief bio and statement which is available from
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/icann-nominations/Arc01/msg00011.html or
http://www.icannworld.org/kane.htm
Like the other candidates, I was asked by the GA to answer some
questions as to my views on certain issues... these can be found in the
GA archives http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc08/msg00460.html

Issues of concern to the Registrars are fundamental to the success of
ICANN so please (as always) feel able to write to me at any time.

Best regards

Paul