[registrars]

[registrars] Board Elections

Hi Mike - as I understand it, there is a push to hold the Board election
before the Montevideo meeting.  Therefore, the registrar constituency needs
to make its recommendations to its NC representatives before the end of
August.  In order to ensure appropriate representation of our interests in
this board elections and provide guidance to Ken, Paul and Erica, I would
urge you to schedule a registrar call toward the end of this week.  Please
let me know if you need assistance on this issue.

Kind regards, Elana