[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Board Elections

For clarification the election will not take place before Montevideo,
but
during the Montevideo meeting, giving the opportunity for constituencies
meet the candidates.

Not all the candidates (nor Constituency members) will be in Montevideo
and
some constituencies are preparing email questions to learn more about
each
candidate.

Best

Paul