[registrars]

[registrars] Transfer Wish

Well NSI is getting their wish - by making the transfer process as difficult
and convoluted as possible.

" After heavy contemplation, we are no longer encouraging customers to
switch to the IA Registry if their domain is already registered.  It causes
to much hassle on our behalf and the customer expects us to make it happen.
Customers are either not getting the email from NSI requesting approval, or
they do not respond within a timely manner to meet NSI's requirements.  The
Registry will have to work this out with NSI before we will be transferring
any more domains.  $16.95 per domain doesn't validate the hours that I have
had to put into these transfers. "

Thank you,
Greg Coltrain
TriCounty

This company is one several major Telco's in our area that we deal with and
is completely fed up with the process that has been started. Because their
customers live in small rural towns they have to drive 30 - 40 miles to get
to a notary for a signature page - I think NOT - which is what you wanted
right?  So between this and offering customers with large amounts of domains
to transfer back to NSI for $3.00 what's left.

Where is the RC with the proposed transfer procedure?

David W