[registrars]

[registrars] Election Process

Hello All:

I apologize for the delay but as I mentioned earlier there was a death in my
family and I had to attend to these matters. Listed below are the current
registrars that have paid the registrars constituency fees according to
ICANN's list.  As per Stockholm, the following names counsel representatives
will be handling the actual voting process. Ken Stubbs (kstubbs@dninet.net),
Paul Kane (Paul.Kane@REACTO.com), and Erica Roberts
(erica.roberts@bigpond.com).

The list below includes the registrars and the voting representative for
that registrar. There are one or two registrars in which I was unable to
find the original application, or I know first hand that the former
designated representative is no longer an employee.

Because I will be running for a position, I will recuse myself from any
further decisions and leave that to the Names Counsel Representatives.

Mike

Listed

1st Domain.net				Govinda Leopold
1eNameCo.					Monny Omeed
Active ISP 					Steinar Grotterod
Alice's Restaurant 			Rick Wesson
All West 					Mike Brown
America Online 				Jim Bramson
Bulkregister.com 				Eric Brown
Catalog.com 				Sam Fleitman
CORE						Ken Stubbs
DomainPro 					Michael Palage
Domain Registration Services
Domain Registry 				Larry Elrich
Dotster
Enom  					Paul Stahura
Info Avenue 				Jeff Shrewsbury
Inter Q 					Richard Lindsay
Interaccess 				Bryan Evans
Interdomain
Internet Computer Bureau
Mebourne IT 				Bruce Tonkin
Memomentous.ca 				Rob Hall
Name Engine, Inc. 			Anthony Van Couvering
NameSecure.com 				Bruce Beckwith
Netwk Solutions 				Bruce Beckwith
Nominalia 					Jordi Hinojosa
NordNet *					Scott Jung
PSI-Japan					Bob Connelly
Register.com				Elana Broitman
Schlund & Partner				Eric Schatzlein
Speednames
Tucows International Corp. 		Ross Rader
Virtual Internet 				Desiree Miloshevic
WebExpress aka 007names			Joyce Lin
Webtrends 					Susan Baylor

* ICANN and NordNet are currently resolving a wiring transfer problem. Until
this problem is resolved, based upon prior precedent, NordNet will be able
to vote based upon the apparent representation of fee payment.

The follow registrars have informed me of their intention to pay their
constituency fees. I have not been able to verify payment receipt by ICANN
last week. The following registrars should contact the Names Counsel reps
from this point forward to demonstrate payment of fees in order to receive a
ballot. As stated above in case of NordNet, based upon prior precedent,
NordNet will be able to vote based upon the apparent representation of fee
payment.

ATC						Jason Hendeles
DomainBank					Hal Lubsen
DomainPeople				Chris Kurk