[registrars]

[registrars] Payment Instructions

I just received an email from Diane at ICANN regarding payment of the
registrar constituency fees. As mentioned wire transfers, money orders or
checks on American banks are the preferred method of payment.

Mike - we received a foreign draft for $750 from XXXXXX - It
will cost approximately $100 to collect on this draft - that's why we ask
for wire transfers, money orders or checks on American banks.  What's your
preference?  Do you want to spend the $100 - or do you want to contact
XXXXXX
 about returning the draft and having them use another method
of payment?  Let me know.  Thanks.