[registrars]

[registrars] Election Update

There is a pending death in my family and I have delayed my departure up
North until the end of the week when funeral services have been scheduled
for.  I have received the list from Diane at ICANN however, there are one or
two billing discrepancies that I am trying to resolve. Given the last minute
flurry of nomination submissions/retractions if there is no problem I would
like to extend the nomination process for an addition day or two, while I
resolve these billing issues. I should have this finalized information to
the Names Counsel representative in the next day or two so that they may
proceed with the election process.

I believe that more candidates will only help the strength of the
constituency. Prior to the extension yesterday, two positions only had one
candidate. Now there is competition for all positions.

Mike