[registrars]

[registrars] Election Update

Sorry for the delay, however, the Executive Committee has been struggling to
handle technical problems with our third party votebot provider along with
opening up a new bank account for constituency activities. At today's
Executive Committee meeting and through subsequent email and telephone
exchanges the following action items were decided upon.

- The voting membership will be limited to those members that had their dues
paid by the end of business today. Verification of fees were done via Bryan
and Diane. A final list of eligible voters will be posted on the
website/list shortly.

- The ballot will be sent out within the next couple hours and voting will
end seven (7) days latter.

- When casting your ballot please following the instructions provided
carefully as failure to do so may result in your ballot not being processed
properly. As someone from Palm Beach Florida, I have had enough voting
scandals (hanging chads) to last a life time :-)

Best regards,

Michael D. Palage
on behalf of the Registrars Constituency Executive Committee