[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Nomination for Registrars Constituency Elected Officer: Treasurer

I would like to thank Ross for nominating me for the position of
Treasurer.  I accept the nomination, and hope to have the
opportunity to contribute to the success of the Registrars
Constituency in this role.

InterAccess has been in the domain name industry since 1993,
initially registering domain names through Network Solutions on
behalf of our customers.  We became an ICANN accredited registrar
in 1999, so I am very familiar with the history and concerns of
the Registrar Constituency.

InterAccess is one of the smaller registrars, but is part of a
large telecommunications company.  I believe that I can bring the
best of both worlds to the position of Treasurer.  Allegiance will
devote the resources of a large company to ensure the stability and
integrity of the constituency's treasurer function.  Furthermore,
I have both a large-company and small registrar perspective, and
will strive to balance the needs of all sizes of constituency
members.

-Bryan

Bryan Evans
Director of Technology
InterAccess, an Allegiance Telecom company
bevans@interaccess.com
312-496-4295