[registrars]

[registrars] UPDATE

So far I have only received a handful of ballots. Please vote NOW. I will
have sporadic email access over the next couple of days as I am on the road
up in the Northeast.

I have received the following suggestions for agenda items for next month's
Stockholm meeting: Update on Whois from Paul Kane; Explanation of revised
DOC/ICANN/VeriSign agreements; update on the new Registry roll-out (NeuLevel
already beginning IP Claim form service & Afilias scheduled for Sunrise
launch next June 25th); Budget update; Update on by-laws and new elections,
etc.

I have received confirmation from Stuart Lynn that he will be attending the
registrar meeting, or at least the first portion. We discussed this in our
last teleconference. I would like to have a draft of the agenda before,
Stockholm, so that if there are some issues that Stuart would like to
participate in we can juggle around while he is in attendance.

Mike

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!