[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Position Paper??

Michael,
Fellow Registrars,

Abacus is applying for 5 new non-restricted  gTLD.
.biz; .inc; .cool; .fam and .xxx

Abacus is the only applicant getting 4 of it's proposed
new TLD on TOP 10 LIST by MSNBC public pool.

http://www.msnbc.com/modules/surveys/domainname.asp

This means that there is a market and business opportunity
for all of us.

Our application is extremely Registrar - friendly.

We declare that we will be Registry ONLY for
the new gTLD assigned to us, in our application .
We will NOT compete with the registrars.

Our proposal does cover practically all of the issues addressed by
Mike below. Furthermore it has provisioning for significant ( in $ millions)
marketing campaign, where we will refer consumers to a list of
all Regsitrars working with us.

Our proposal is based on RRP server, so that Regitrars do not need
to change the technology at their end.

Our technology is ready to go. Test drive it at http://rodopi.abac.net
and test register .biz name today.

We at Abacus will appreciate it highly if the Registrar constituency
supports our application at the upcoming ICANN meeting in L.A.
and at the second public forum at ICANN web site.

See you in L.A.

Best Regards,
----------------------------------
Ivan Vachovsky,