[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Position Paper??

To be precise, there is RRP - a protocol that NSI has submitted as a
draft to the IETF for ratification as a standard.

We do not have any public plans to "open source", as you describe,
any of our technologies beyond what we have already released.

However, we have architected a specific instantiation of the RRP that
we feel is superior in many ways to the current Hollenbeck gRRP draft
that we will be submitting, in conjunction with other companies, to
the IETF as a different, or perhaps complimentary, standards draft.

Hope this clarifies,

- -rwr