[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Position Paper??

There is RRP - client and RRP - server.
What Tucows envisions as "open source" in the future -
the server; the client or both.

Does Tucows intend to provide "open source"
RRP server/client and charge "per name" registered as
they did with their "open source" software for registrars?

Disclaimer.
 We are ngTLD applicants for 5 domain names
.biz
.fam
.inc
.cool
.xxx

We do have RRP server available up and running for test by
all interested parties.
http://rodopi.abac.net

Regards,
Ivan Vachovsky,