[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Position Paper??

eNom Agrees with all the text from Ross as well.

Also, at Yokohama I advocated use of the
NSI RRP as the only RRP, but now I see that with the
diversity of proposals and models, that RRP would have
to be stretched and extended in a number of directions
to a large degree to cover all the cases.
Therefore one RRP may not be practical.
I do favor the NSI RRP for new gTLDs that
are nearly exactly like .com, .net, and .org
to reduce the number of interfaces registrars
have to make.

Paul