[registrars]

[registrars] Code of Conduce

Greetings all,

I believe we will be discussing the Code of Conduct at Monday's
Registrar Constituency meeting, and I wanted to forward the current
draft.  I believe Elana sent some comments, but many of you have
not read the original draft, so here it is.

I will explain the process, and where we stand, but for the most
part, I believe the code is ready to be voted upon.  Changes that
were requested and not included (including some that Elana has
pointed out) were not included since these were fairly significant
transgressions from what had already been agreed upon with the
whole group previously.  I am assuming that each individual
point be voted on by the group, such that it is not an all or
nothing situation.  Further, similar to the SLA, this will not
be a static document, and will be subject to review on a periodic
basis.

See you all today.

Regards,
Richard