[nc-transfer]

RE: [nc-transfer] FW: Canadian Transfers Model

Marilyn forwarded Danny Younger's snip of the .ca model:

> Your thoughts on the Canadian Transfers Model would be appreciated:
>
> 11. TRANSFER OF REGISTRATION
> Although a domain name Registration is not the property of
> the Registrant,
> CIRA will recognize a
> transfer of the Registration.  To transfer a domain name
> Registration to
> another person, the
> following procedure must be followed:

[snip]

I may be missing something but I thought that the focus for this TF was on
transfers and issues with transfers between registrars not between
registrants (although I haven't checked the ToR on this).  I have no doubt
that there are issues there also that are very worthy of consideration but
perhaps the chair could clarify whether registrant>>registrant transfer
issues are within our terms of reference before we devote too much time and
energy to considering them.

If they are then we can of course add this to our already overweight task
list ;-)

Regards,

Rick Shera