From: "Ross Wm. Rader" <ross@tucows.com>
To: "James Love" <james.love@cptech.org>; "Cade,Marilyn S - LGA"
<mcade@att.com>; "Transfer TF (E-mail)" <nc-transfer@dnso.org>
Cc: "Danny Younger (E-mail)" <DannyYounger@cs.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 8:41 PM
Subject: Re: [nc-transfer] FW: Canadian Transfers Model

:
: > I appreciate pointers to discussions or comment on the CIRA model.   Is
it
: > feasible in the .ca registry, but not for other registries?  Or has it
not
: > been implemented in CA?
:
: I'm not aware of any archived discussions on the matter - happy to arrange
: for a briefing from CIRA staff on how they arrived at the model and some
of
: its intricacies.
:
: The problem with implementing this in CNO lies with the data model of the
: registry - VRSN has no idea who the registrants are.
:
: -rwr
:
: