[nc-transfer]

Re: [nc-transfer] FW: Canadian Transfers Model

As a Canadian I am quite pleased at what CIRA has done in general and
specifically with the transfer issues.  That said, I am wondering how
well this would map outside Canada  A .ca domain is not quite the same,
right from the start, as a .com or .net etc.  Just the residence
requirement alone...seems to me makes this instantly into some thing
that does not scale well and is not *intended* to scale.

--
Dan Steinberg

SYNTHESIS:Law & Technology
35, du Ravin		phone: (613) 794-5356