[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] RE: [ga] Domain Transfers

Actually, I've been bitten by this particular roach. That's why I knew what
to ask. The point is that this was over 10 months ago and the roach still
lives. I know for fact, that NSI knew about this over six months ago, and
the roach lives yet. Now, you say Jan02 before someone steps on it, a bit
late, don't you think?

Software roaches are like real-world roaches, where there is one, there are
many. The fact that NSI is willing to live in a roach infested house does
not inspire confidence. They never did get the Guardian system to work
right, have they? It's been what, over 3 years? They can't claim budget
shortage either.

I treat it like a highly polluted lake. As long as you don't stir up the
mud, the water remains clear. However, touch anything on the bottom and you
also stir up the pollutants. They need to detox and I don't see a detox
team, anywhere on the horizon, that's any better than the clowns that
polluted the lake in the first place.

If you think that I'm satisfied, you'd be wrong. My view is that anything
less than a complete detox would be as noticable as a fart in a hurricane.
In fact, it might be worse. It will disturb the lake bottom and you will
find toxins that many have forgotten about. Real winners.

What the registry needs is a complete data-scrub and migration to a
completely new system, with no legacy code transfer, done by real
professionals, familiar with carrier-scale information systems, practices,
and procedures. Anything short of that makes me more than a mite nervous.