[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] conf. call

Folks, I've received several responses.  Two of our colleagues cannot
participate on Tuesday.

I will  therefore schedule the call for Friday, 8:00 a.m. EST/U.S. time.
Nakia will post a dial in number ... on Monday.  You  must RSVP to Nakia and
Glen to be on the call. The operator will have a confirmed list of
participants for this call. IF you don't RSVP, you will not be on the list
for the call. All it takes is a confirming email to Glen and Nakia.

I'll ask Glen to post the time for all time zones.

The agenda:

* Review the ToF and comments from participants
* Discussion of how to ensure registrant participation/identified as
priority within ToF
* Confirm timeframes for "apparent authority" discussion with Louie Touton
* Development of agenda for TF work

Outstanding representation:

ccTLD: expected early week of 12/17. until then, all three elected NC reps
will remain on the list.

GA:  Danny Younger, GA chair, is the interim rep.

The GA is holding an election for their representation, which will be
concluded mid-January.

Danny, since you are the interim representative/GA chair, your views on how
best to ensure that the GA is represented until the election would be
welcomed.

MC