[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] Fw: Compliance, getting angry & your resellers...

Constituency reps...

Please consider the following excerpts from a message sent to me by one of
our resellers. The basic implication is that the community is getting
increasingly impatient with ICANN's efforts - hopefully we can resolve this
issue fairly quickly.

> I want to know what is being done by OpenSRS/Tucows to
> communicate (angrily and
> ungently) to ICANN that they must enforce their policies.
> This is a violation and we
> (as your resellers) have no time to leave messages on
> bulletin boards and wait for
> 'administrative' solutions - Why aren't you, in concert
> with, say, the top ten other
> HONEST registrars, suing ICANN to force some teeth into rule
> implementation?
>
> Please give me a call at your convenience so we can discuss
> this.
>
> If you (the Royal you) can't make any headway in defending
> your position in the industry,
> and your resellers, why shouldn't I move MY business to
> [redacted] and take advantage
> of their apparent ability to do any damn thing they want?

-rwr