[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] Re: [ga] Domain Transfers

> This is all well and good. Now, what happens to the Host Records? I want
> register a new host, where do I do it?

Old ones automagically migrate with the domain. Your new registrar should
have the facility in place to allow you to simply create new ones, or do it
for you. If not, find a new registrar - or pick a good one in the first
place.

There is a "bug"/"feature" within Verisign's registry that may prevent you
from creating a host in very specific instances but I understand that this
will go away in early January.

-rwr