[nc-str]

[nc-str] Draft report on ALSC v3

Happy New Year to the TF
In my role as chair I feel I must move things along, given our tight timeframe to produce an initial report by 31 January. So please find attached a revised draft initial report containing updated evaluations on the ALSC. I have also started to draw recommendations based on the evaluations we have made to date.

Your comments please on all of this latest January 15, in time for a progress report to the Names Council and the chair of the ICANN Board committee on January 17.

In the light of the absence to date of a proposal from the ccTLDs, I propose we aim to produce an initial report for 31 January just on the ALSC proposals and evaluate other proposals from 1 February onwards. This is both practical for our own achievability and relevant for the Board and their need to evaluate the ALSC.
Many thanks.
Philip

DNSO NC TF on Structurev3.doc